Top Ten CV Tips
Top Ten Tips On What We Consider Important In A CV
- Be aware of consistent spacing and format
- List your most recent work experience first
- Don’t write too much or too little (half a page should be the maximum for each job).
- Clearly show all start dates and end dates of projects
- If you choose to list separate projects and dates of work you did for one client make sure it is clear is was for only one client.
- Clearly explain any gaps in your CV that are longer than 3 months
- Make sure your skills for a specific position are clearly shown when applying for a position.
- Try and keep the CV less than 10 pages in length.
- Keep the Cv as up to date as possible as your most recent projects are normaly the most important.
- If design and formatting is not your thing then use a professional company to create your CV as it is your most important sales document.